- How do you delete an iMessage so the other person can’t see it?
- How do you delete a sent iMessage?
- Can you delete a text message you sent?
- Can you retract an Imessage?
- When you delete a message on your iPhone can the other person still see it?
- Can someone tell if you delete their text?
- Can I delete my text messages on someone else’s phone?
How do you delete an iMessage so the other person can’t see it?
Open the Messages app and tap the “Edit” button in the corner.
Locate the SMS thread you want to remove and tap the little red (-) button, then tap the “Delete” button to remove all messages and correspondence with that person.
Repeat as necessary for other contacts..
How do you delete a sent iMessage?
Tap on the conversation containing the message you want to delete. Tap and hold the message you want to delete. Tap more from the pop-up menu. Tap on the circle next to the message you want to delete or tap Delete All if you want to get rid of all of the messages in the chat.
Can you delete a text message you sent?
Wiper lets you delete text messages after you’ve sent them. Have you ever sent a text message and instantly regretted it? If only there were a delete button for messages that have already been sent. The privacy-friendly, free Wiper messaging app for iOS and Android offers that option.
Can you retract an Imessage?
8) How to Unsend a Text Message on iPhone, Android, or Blackberry. … TigerText is a free app that lets you recall your text message at any time — even after the person has read it.
When you delete a message on your iPhone can the other person still see it?
Yes they can. Once it has been delivered to their Messages, there is no way for anyone but them to delete it. The only way for the conversation to be completely gone is if both of you have deleted it.
Can someone tell if you delete their text?
Seeing if someone deleted a message you sent to them on their own device would be impossible without actually looking at their device. … Bottom line: If you’re trying to see if someone else is deleting messages on their own phone, you won’t be able to see that action without having access to their device.
Can I delete my text messages on someone else’s phone?
The Ansa app allows you to delete text messages from both sender and recipient phones, when you’re “off-the-record.” … The app even lets you delete text messages that were already sent. If you think you sent something you shouldn’t have you can still delete it, hours, days or even months later.